(1) Below, we inform about the collection of personal data when using our website. Personal data are all data that relate to you personally, such as name, e-mail addresses, user behavior.
(2) The responsible entity according to Art. 4 Para. 7 EU-General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is ERWE Immobilien AG, Herriotstraße 1, 60528 Frankfurt am Main (see our section "About this Website"). Our Data Protection Officer can be reached under [Datenschutz@erwe-ag.com] or via our postal address by adding „der Datenschutzbeauftragte“.
(3) When you contact us via e-mail or a contact form, your transmitted data (your e-mail address, name and phone number) will be saved by us to answer your questions. The data gathered in this context will be deleted when storage is no longer required or we restrict processing when storage is legally required.
(4) Should we use external service providers for individual functions of our offering or utilize your data for advertising purposes, we will inform you in detail about such procedures below. We will also mention the determined criteria for the duration of storage.
(1) You have the following rights regarding your personal data
– Right to receive information,
– right of correction and deletion,
– Right of restriction of processing,
– Right of objection against processing,
– Right of data portability.
(2) Furthermore, you have the right to lodge a complaint with a data protection authority against the processing of personal data through us.
(1) When you visit our website for infomational pupose, hence not registering or otherwise transmitting information to us, we will only collect the personal date that your browser transmits to our server. When you visit our website we will collect the following data that we require for technical reasons in order to guarantee stability and safety (the legal basis is Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. f GDPR):
– Date and time of the request
– Time zone difference to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
– content of the request (actual page)
– Access status/HTTP-status code
– transmitted data volume
– Website from which the request originates
– Operating system and its interface
– Language and version of the browser software.
a) This website uses the following kinds of cookies, whose scope and funcionality are explained below:
– Transient cookies (see b)
– Persistent cookies (see c).
b) Transient cookies are automatically deleted when you close the browser. Most importent of these are Session-cookies. These store a so-called Session-ID that allows allocating several requqests of your browser to a joint session. This way, your device is recognized when you return to our website. The Session-cookies are deleted when you log out or close the browser.
c) Persistent cookies are automatically deleted after a pre-determined period which may vary between cookies. You can delete Cookies in the security settings of your browser at all times.
d) You can configure the settings of your browser according to your preferences, and for instance decline acceptance of third-party-cookies or of all cookies. Please be aware that in this case you may not be able to use the full functionality of this website.
f) the utilized Flash-Cookies are not capured through your browser but through your Flash-Plug-in. Furthermore, we user HTML5 storage objects, that are placed on your device. These objects store the required data independent of the browser you use and have no automatic expiry date. Should you wish no processing of Flash-cookies, you must install a respective Add-On, such as „Better Privacy“ for Mozilla Firefox (https://addons.mozilla.org/de/firefox/addon/betterprivacy/) or the Adobe-Flash-Killer-Cookie for Google Chrome. You can prevent the utilization of HTML5 storage objects by putting your browser in private mode. In addition, we recommend that you delete your cookies and browser history manually on a regular basisregelmäßig.
(1) In addition to a purely informational use of our website we offer a contact form that is available in case of your interest. in this case you are required to provide personal data that we will use to make contact and for which the above basic rules for data processing apply.
(2) We will partially use external service providers to process your data. These have been carefully selected and commissioned, they are bound to our instructions and are inspected regularly.
(3) in case our service providers are based in a country outside the European Economic Area, we will inform you about the consequences of this fact in the description of the offer.
(1) Should you have given consent to the processing of your data you can revoke this at any time. Such a revocation influences the admissibility of processing your personal data, once you have informed us about this.
(2) As far as we base the processing of your personal data on the weighing of interests, you can object to the processing. This is the case when the processing is not required for the fulfillment of a contract with you, which is shown by us in the following description of the functions. When making an objection we ask that you provide the reasons why we should not be processing your personal data in the usual way. In case of a justified objection we will analyse the situation and will either stop the processing of data, adapt it or communicate our mandatory legally protected reasons on the basis of which we will continue the processing.
(3) You can of course object to the processing of personal data for the pupose of advertising and data analysis at any time. Please inform us about you objection using the following contact data:: ERWE Immobilien AG, Herriotstr. 1, 60528 Frankfurt am Main or via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
(1) On this website we use the product from Google Maps. This way, we can show interactive maps directly on the website and provide comfortable usage of the map-function for you.
(2) Through the visit of the website Google receives the information that you have accessed the specific page on our website. In addition, the data under § 3 of this declaration is submitted. This occurs independently of you having a user account with Google or there being no user account. When you are logged in with Google, your data will be directly allocated to your account. If you do not wish your profile to be allocated at Google, you need to log out before activating the button. Google saves your data as a user profile and usses them for advertising, market research and/or other for the tayloring of its website. Surch an evaluation occurs specifically (even for not logged-in users) for the provision of fitting advertising and to inform other users of the social network about your activities on our website. You have the right to object against the creation of such user profiles, but you need to direct your objection to Google.
(3) You will receive furhter information about pupose and amount of data collection and their processing through the plug-in provider in the data-protection declaration of the provider. There you will also receive further information about your respective rights and configuration options to protect your private sphere: http://www.google.de/intl/de/policies/privacy. Google processes your personal data also in the USA and has submitted to the EU-US Privacy Shield, https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework.
1. Use of Google Analytics
(1) This website uses Google Analytics, a web analyzing service of Google Inc. („Google“). Google Analytics uses so-called. „Cookies“, text files that are saved on your computer and enable the analysis of using the website by you. The information generated by the cookie about your using this website will as a rule be transmitted to a Server from Google in the USA and stored there. In case of activating the IP-anonymization on this website, your IP-address will beforehand be shortened by Google within member states of the European Union or other contracting states of the European Economic Area. Only in exceptions will the full IP address be transmitted to a Server from google in the USA and shortened there. On behalf of the operator of this website Google will use this information to evaluate your usage of the website, to produce reports about the website activities and to provide further services linked to website usage and internet usage to the website-operator.
(2) The IP address transmitted by your browser in the context of Google analytics will not be merged with other data from Google.
(3) You can prevent the storage of cookies through a respective setting of your browser software. Please be aware that in this case you may not be able touse the full functionality of the website. Furthermore, you can prevent the capture of the data related to your usage of the website (incl. your IP address) generated by the cookie through Google, by downloading and installing the browser plug-in available under the following link : tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
(5) We use Google Analytics to analyse and regularly improve the use of our website. The statistics obtained enable us to improve our offer and make it more interesting for you as a user. For the exceptional cases in which personal data is transferred to the USA, Google has submitted to the EU-US Privacy Shield, www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework. The legal basis for the use of Google Analytics is Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. f DS-GVO.
(6) Information from the third-party provider: Google Dublin, Google Ireland Ltd, Gordon House, Barrow Street, Dublin 4, Ireland, Fax: +353 (1) 436 1001. User terms and conditions: www.google.com/analytics/terms/de.html, overview of data protection: www.google.com/intl/de/analytics/learn/privacy.html, and data protection declaration: www.google.de/intl/de/policies/privacy.
(7) This website also uses Google Analytics for a cross-device analysis of visitor flows, which is carried out via a user ID. You can deactivate the cross-device analysis of your usage in your customer account under "My data", "Personal data".
As of 25 May 2018, the EU General Data Protection Regulation will become directly applicable in the European Union, and at the same time the Federal Data Protection Act ("BDSG") will also be replaced in its old form. As the landlord responsible for data processing, we are obliged to inform you in accordance with § 4a BDSG/Art. 6 No. 1b, c, f DSGVO about the collection of your personal data and the further handling of this data.
This concerns all data we have about you and which we need to manage your tenancy. We collect, process and use your data for the purpose of fulfilling our letting and management mandate and any ancillary activities directly related to this. We also pass on the relevant data to associated companies, commissioned service companies and public authorities as required by law. Furthermore, we assure you that your personal data will be deleted no later than 2 years after the end of the tenancy relationship, provided that no other legal regulations or ongoing proceedings prevent this.
Please note: The following information only refers to personal data of shareholders and their representatives, which are processed outside our website.
ERWE Immobilien AG is responsible for data processing. The contact details of the responsible party are:
ERWE Immobilien AG
60528 Frankfurt am Main
Tel.: +49 69 96 37 68 69 0
ERWE Immobilien AG processes the following categories of your personal data in the course of managing investor affairs: Contact details (e.g. name or the e-mail address), information about your shares (e.g. number of shares, type of shares) and information about general meetings (e.g. the list of participants at a general meeting, which also contains your name if you attend).
ERWE Immobilen AG only processes those personal data that are necessary for the fulfilment of its legal obligations under the German Stock Corporation Act and other laws. This data processing is permitted in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 lit. c of the German Data Protection Regulation (DSGVO).
Personal data concerning you will not be disclosed to third parties as a matter of principle. By way of exception, third parties are given access to this data if they have been commissioned by ERWE Immobilien AG to provide services in connection with the management of investor matters. These are auditors, consultants and AGM agencies. The service providers only receive personal data to the extent necessary for the provision of the service.
The above-mentioned data will be deleted when it is no longer necessary for the fulfilment of legal obligations and no legal retention period applies. The list of participants in an Annual General Meeting will only be deleted two years after the end of the Annual General Meeting, certain proxies only after three years.
You have the right to obtain information about the personal data stored about you free of charge upon request. In addition, you have the right to request the correction of incorrect data, the right to request the restriction of processing of data that has been processed too extensively and the right to request the deletion of personal data that has been processed unlawfully or stored for too long (insofar as this does not conflict with any legal obligation to retain data and no other reasons pursuant to Art. 17 (3) DSGVO). In addition, you have the right to transfer all data you have provided to us in a common file format (right to "data portability").
To exercise your rights, simply send an e-mail to email@example.com.
You also have the right to lodge a complaint with a data protection supervisory authority.
You can contact ERWE Immobilien AG's data protection officer at the following address:
ERWE Immobilien AG
60528 Frankfurt am Main
Tel.: +49 69 96 37 68 69 0
Matomo (formerly Piwik)
This website uses the open source web analytics service Matomo. Matomo uses so-called "cookies". These are text files that are stored on your computer and enable an analysis of your use of the website. For this purpose, the information generated by the cookie about the use of this website is stored on our server. The IP address is anonymised before storage.
Matomo cookies remain on your terminal device until you delete them.
Matomo cookies are stored on the basis of Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f DSGVO. The website operator has a legitimate interest in the anonymised analysis of user behaviour in order to optimise both its website and its advertising.
If you do not agree to the storage and use of your data, you can deactivate the storage and use here. In this case, an opt-out cookie will be stored in your browser, which prevents Matomo from storing usage data. If you delete your cookies, this will have the effect that the Matomo opt-out cookie will also be deleted. The opt-out must be reactivated when you visit our site again.